Enchanted Time Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Area for the Duelists of the world to come together and work to be the strongest they can be.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Not sure if anyone cares but...
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:27 pm by Brontome

» I Came and i need a test
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm by Brontome

» Hey! I was just gone for a week!
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:24 pm by Brontome

» Hi everybody!
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 pm by TaiyouKing

» fullmetal alchemist
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:46 pm by Brontome

» Iron Gradius Time Line Resignation
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm by TaiyouKing

» Idea for mobile version
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm by spencer24189

» Anyone else?
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 pm by Brontome

» More Testers
How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:54 pm by Brontome

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Iron Gradius
How to get better at yugioh? I_vote_lcapHow to get better at yugioh? I_voting_barHow to get better at yugioh? I_vote_rcap 
Molly
How to get better at yugioh? I_vote_lcapHow to get better at yugioh? I_voting_barHow to get better at yugioh? I_vote_rcap 
CatoTheChamp
Brontome
deck builder
Lord Death
spencer24189
TaiyouKing
C.C.
BombMan100
Card of the week
Evolzar Laggia Is The Card Of The Week!

How to get better at yugioh?

Go down 
+4
CatoTheChamp
Lord Death
Molly
Iron Gradius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Gradius

Iron Gradius

How to get better at yugioh? Empty
PostSubject: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Title says it all. Im interested to hear everyones opinions
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm

meet good players and watch them play
Back to top Go down
Lord Death

Lord Death

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Good advice. Getting private lessons from one of the mods is also advisable.
Back to top Go down
CatoTheChamp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Learn how to execute deck combos
Back to top Go down
https://enchanttimeacademy.forumotion.com
Argor42

Argor42

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:14 am

All of the above...plus actually knowing how the game works. Learn the ins and outs of the game, and you can use your cards to greater effect, exploring new combos, and winning more of your games. And above all, practice. Nothing beats practice and testing with good players when it comes to getting better.
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:11 am

Basically, I'd say go up against players which you know are above you. When you lose, just go through the game again, look over what happened, where you make judgmental errors, and just dissect it, to learn from your own mistakes, and the opponents better plays, combo's and such. If you win, keep that feeling, and try to use it, and the same sort of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Iron Gradius

Iron Gradius

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:16 am

Hmm thanks guys. All great advice!
Back to top Go down
Brontome

Brontome

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Pay attention to when u screw up and y, when ur playing (especially unrated) dont be affraid to explore ur combos, practice a lot, don't get bored, don't rage quit
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing

TaiyouKing

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:18 pm

When I first started on DN I was a pretty mediocre player, I didn't really know all the rules, but I just kept playing and learning from my mistakes and experimenting with all kinds of decks and in two years I've improved more than the nine other years I'v been playing. So yeah, practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get better at yugioh?   How to get better at yugioh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get better at yugioh?
Page 1 of 1